Rules to be followed by all the students
1. All the students will attend school in proper and clean uniform every day. The class teachers and prefects will check their uniform in the morning assembly.
2. In the school campus, the students and staff are expected to speak only in English except in language classes .
3. Every pupil shall respectfully greet the teachers on his / her first meeting in the school premises .
4. When the teacher enters the classroom , the students shall rise and remain standing till they are asked to sit or till the teacher takes his / her seat.
5. Students should see that no damage is done to school property . They should not write on the walls, furniture or library books.
6. Students are advised not to bring valuable articles e.g costly pens , watches , ornaments etc. The school will not be responsible for the loss of such valuable items.
7. Students are advised not to bring mobiles , cell phones inside the school campus.
8. No student shall be allowed to go home during school hours except in an emergency case , for which a written application from the guardian and permission of the Principal are required.
9. Girl students are not allowed to polish their nails , wear ornaments or wear coloured scarfs.
10. Long nails , long hair ( for boys ) and dirty unpolished shoes are not allowed in the school . The same will be checked every day in the morning assembly and classroom .
11.Students are advised to utilise recess / break time for going to toilets . They should not leave the class in between the continuation of their classes and loiter in the corridor .
12.Students must bring school diary every day.
13. Students suffering from any contagious disease are not allowed to attend the class .
14. A student is liable to be removed from the school on account of no other adherence to general discipline of the school or absence without permission for more than 15 days .
15. If by chance , any class is going without a teacher , the prefect will immediately rush to the principal / In charges for arrangements of teachers .
16. No student is permitted to call his / her friend in the school campus .
17. A high degree of discipline is expected from the student .He / She shall be given TC in case of gross misconduct.
18. No student is allowed to come to school in a self-driven scooter, motorcycle or car.
19.Students who go home alone should not loiter about on the way but should reach home straight from the school.
20. Guardians are requested to see that their wards are in good company.
21.Students are warned not to buy anything from street vendors.
22.Students are not permitted to keep heavy money along with them during school hours.
Rules and Regulations of AVM
1. In pursuance of school rules if any student comes to school late for three days during the session he / she shall be sent back home on the fourth day if he / she is found in the late corner .
2. In order to pass an examination a student must secure 40% marks in his / her respective subjects
forming the curriculum . In case a subject consists of both theory and practical the student must obtain 40 % in theory and practical separately .
3. Promotion of a student shall be on the basis of performance in each subject and not only the aggregate percentage of marks of the subject appeared for .
4. As per CBSE Rule 75% attendance is compulsory failing which a student shall not be promoted.
5. If a student comes to school without proper uniform he / she shall be positively sent back home .
6. Wearing a blazer in winter ( season) from class VI to XII is compulsory .
7. In case a child is having any medical problem inter aliadyslexia or dyslexia the parents / guardian ought to inform the school of the same with proper documents there of .
8. Visit to the Director will be entertained only on Monday , Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 am to 10:00 am and 12:00 to 1:00 pm provided that the mentioned days are working days .
9. It is compulsory as well as obligatory that only parents / authorized guardians take the report card of their child .Request for the receipt of report card from any person than the said recipient shall not be entertained .
10. Medical history of the child must be mentioned in case history format given in the diary.
11. Extra classes may run in vacations or as per requirement.
12. Wearing Identity Card is compulsory.